COMMISSIONING MANAGEMENT & START-UP
Commissioning of a new plant facility is a high risk. Engineers have to work under time constraints and have to simultaneously execute many complex processes which could go wrong. One of the biggest challenges is commissioning brown field projects where a new facility has to be integrated with existing facilities.
Our approach to commercial readiness encompasses a support system to take a facility from construction to production. Start-up requires trained personnel, functional equipment and fully tested systems. Our commissioning team, partnering with client personnel, builds valuable skills that remain on-site following the transfer of care, custody and control.
OMS provides all tests necessary to transfer a plant from construction to operations, in the areas of instrumentation, electrical, mechanical/VAC, safety, telecommunication and piping;
Using OMS commissioning & startup services, the customer will benefit from our;
- Dedicated commissioning & start up staff
- Proven and organized planning process
- Seamless integration between engineering systems
- More simplified and structured turnover of plant operations, and
- Extensive boiler system and environmental equipment expertise