Whether acting as developer, project manager, or owner’s representative for power plant development, OMS tailors its services to help clients maximize capital investments. OMS understands its clients' needs and provides real solutions that optimize power plant investment while mitigating project risk.
No other service provider has a comparable bench of professionals or the best practices, process controls and global experience that we’ll put to work to address your project management needs. You gain instant access to a team selected specifically to meet your objectives, and they come armed with expertise. Their collaborative approach is managed by a dedicated project manager who serves as your single point of contact and accountability.
Using OMS experience, client can take benefit in the following areas;
- Financial modeling
- Feasibility study
- Preparing pre-qualification documents
- EPC Negotiations
- Bid submission and evaluation
- Commercial negotiations
- Security Documents including Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), Fuel Supply Agreement (FSA) and Implementation Agreement (IA)
Engineering & Design
- Preparation and review of conceptual drawings
- Preparation and review of basic design
- Preparation and review of detailed design
- Preparation and review of construction drawings
- Preparation and review of “As Built” drawings