Our avowed policy at OMS is to remain committed to health, safety, environment and quality prior to commercial gain. Our objective is to be a world class company through strong belief in people and a desire to make the difference real in the world by providing quality services commensurate with the applicable legal and other requirements and in consonance with the core values of integrity, fairness, accountability and social responsibility.
Our statement of policy is:
• To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks created by our work activities;
• To consult with our personnel(including contractors)on all matters affecting their health and safety;
• To construct and maintain safe power plants and equipments commensurate with applicable national and international QHSE Standards.
• To ensure safe handling and use of substances;
• To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees and contractors;
• To ensure that all employees and contractors are competent to their tasks;
• To prevent accidents and causes of work related ill health;
• To ensure safe and healthy working conditions;
• To protect the environment & dedicate efforts to prevent pollution;
• To review and revise this policy for continual improvement at regular intervals.
President & CEO